- About Us
- Our Animals
- In the Media
- Solar Cooking & Sun Ovens
- Thank You's & Links
- Farmer's Markets
- HelpX / Wwoof
- Honeycomb Kids Book
- Environmental Sustainability
- Farmstay & Agritourism Consulting
- Gardens & Native Bee Sanctuary
- Contact Us
Thank You's & Links
Just some links and thank-you's to the people who have helped, entertained, mentored, inspired and sometimes even fed us on sustainable farming adventure so far!
- Rod the Bee Man (RIP) who's incredible generosity, humour and passion for bees has enriched our lives no end. Now we know what they mean by the 'bees knees'!
- Mal Pruitt of Tuncurry Coach Tours who so kindly gave his advice and time to guide us in the best way to prepare our farm for bus tour groups - thanks Mal!
- Dyers Crossing Landcare & Great Lakes Seedsavers (and all the great people in them) for sharing their wealth of knowledge, seeds, recipes and kindness
- Our fellow farmers markets stallholders from Hand n Hoe Organic Macadamias to Marook Dairy, Petra's Gingerbread to Talawahl Nursery...and there'd be no farmers markets without organisers like the gorgeous Helen and Julie (Nabiac), Tim (Gloucester) and the fun red top-hat wearing smilers at Blackhead!
- Zoli from Villa d'Esta Winery and Robyn from Great Lakes Wines for entertaining and lubricating our farmstay guests (and us!)
- Manning Valley Visitors Information Centre, Great Lakes Visitors Information Centre, Mid-North Coast Tourism and Tourism NSW
- The fence-jumping Matt Kilby of Global Land Repair
- The wonderful plant growers of Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery at Kyogle who's wealth of information and gorgeous plants are now feeding us
- The fab team at Myrtec for helping our website evolve...thanks Alison!
- Stephen Steneker of Grox who deserves more than a dozen fresh eggs and a couple of jars of honey for the original design of our website
- Industry & Investment NSW - Port Macquarie - for supporting our move into natural beauty products and bus tour groups
- Backpacker Robin Rainer of Canada who designed our logo for us during a working holiday at the farm and who's beautiful nature has led us down the path of HelpX which has been incredible enriching!
- The Helpx network and all the great travellers who have come our way through it